If my wife approves... new suspension.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the same situation a few days ago. And finally pulled the trigger on the SVC bypass rack and fox 3.5 in the rear, 3.0 at front. After seeing some of the trucks at exo run with the svc setup, I'm pretty convinced. The next stage would be their LCA and dual shocks setup at the front. Give Jeff at SVC a call, he will hook you up with a good deal.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better to just start with the RPG Bolt Kit. You'll get there eventually, and by starting there you save the two starting steps (single 3.0's up front, duals up front, then Nirvana...)

Hah, if you're going all the way, go all the way. I don't think the bolt kit could be considered all the way.
Dual setups are about the most bang for the buck, reusing the factory coilover. They're a good bit faster than a single 3.0. You don't need uca, or even tie rods, just an external bypass, the lca's, spindle gussets, and upper bypass mounts.
For the rear, the icon rxt, or a bed cage and 3.5's match a dual front setup very nicely.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're not wanting to cut into your bed, but get more travel and performance than bolt in 3.0s, you have 3 options that I know about. Icon's RXT setup, Rogue's cantilever setup and RPG's rst16. Don't quote me on these numbers, but I think they're 16", 20" and 18.5" respectively of rear travel. Icon and Rogue utilize 3.0 and RPG use 3.5 5 tube bypass. All 3 are proven great options. I have RPGs setup and I'm very happy with it, but it has 2 negatives that keeping it under the bed creates. The shocks are located much lower than a cut through rack and my shocks get pretty hammered off-roading (I definitely need to make some mid flaps) and the clearance between the inside of the tire and shock is very tight. You can't run wider than a 12.5" tire without a spacer. I actually run a 1/4" spacer in the rear. If losing some bed space isn't a big deal than I'd definitely go bypass rack to run 3.5s or 4.0s. Happy shopping and hit me up if you have any questions I cam help with.

Oh yeah, the RPG setup is a shock relocation and bump stop kit all in one so you could sell your current setup to offset costs.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

@Agent_X, if you decide to go the Rogue route, send me a PM, I will get you a smokin' deal. And I can get a good deal for you on the RPG stuff.