ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Ford Raptor RXT Rear Suspension System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the RXT rear springs substantially different than I'd get from Deaver or National? I'm looking for something to soften the small stuff on road, prevent axle wrap and hop, and keep stock shocks for now. Do the Deavers or others have the rebound spring design?

I do like the added flexibility of the RXT springs and their additional leafs they come with.

NorCalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Conversion to RXT Inquiry

Not at all, you're good to go.

We have done multiple Raptor Runs, local testing, and have towed our '26 foot enclosed trailer or a flat bed with a vehicle on it having zero issues. We have logged well over 5-6k miles just doing this, and then on top of that standard day to day driving over the past 8 months.

I am running your 3.0 zeta rears with national HD springs and the RPG bump stop kit. I would like to move to the RXT shocks and dual front end setup. First I am curious the spacer height that comes with your bump stop kit and the stack height of your springs. What pressure is required in your bump stops?
Thanks for the awesome products and support!!!

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am running your 3.0 zeta rears with national HD springs and the RPG bump stop kit. I would like to move to the RXT shocks and dual front end setup. First I am curious the spacer height that comes with your bump stop kit and the stack height of your springs. What pressure is required in your bump stops?
Thanks for the awesome products and support!!!

I'm not sure if I am giving you the information you are after or not, but I am going to answer based on the way it was asked.

The spacer that comes with the bumpstop kit we remove when the RXT shock is installed is 1" tall. The ICON RXT pack total thickness is from 2 1/4" - 2 9/16" depending on how it is configured.

I think it would be best to give me a call so I can go your questions more in depth and really get you the answers you are after. I feel like there is more to this that I may be ablet to help you with.

Let me know

Brad
951-689-4266

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Are the RXT rear springs substantially different than I'd get from Deaver or National? I'm looking for something to soften the small stuff on road, prevent axle wrap and hop, and keep stock shocks for now. Do the Deavers or others have the rebound spring design?

I do like the added flexibility of the RXT springs and their additional leafs they come with.

Here is a link that should give you all the details you need including the details on the different ways you can configure them.

2010 - 2014 Ford SVT Raptor RXT Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Springs

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I am giving you the information you are after or not, but I am going to answer based on the way it was asked.

The spacer that comes with the bumpstop kit we remove when the RXT shock is installed is 1" tall. The ICON RXT pack total thickness is from 2 1/4" - 2 9/16" depending on how it is configured.

I think it would be best to give me a call so I can go your questions more in depth and really get you the answers you are after. I feel like there is more to this that I may be ablet to help you with.

Let me know

Brad
951-689-4266

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Here is a link that should give you all the details you need including the details on the different ways you can configure them.

I cant get any links to open under "categories" on your products page.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I just tried it on Firefox, Chrome, IE, and my Iphone and it works ok.

What browser or platform are you using?

Internet explorer. I'm talking about the drop down menus under GM, Ford, etc. I cant open, lets say, 01-10 Chevy HD. Im going to try it on my phone.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Well shit. Works on my phone. Sorry, my browser is at fault.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I cant figure out why your drop down boxes won't open in IE9 but they will with Chrome. Any ideas? Never had this happen before.

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Internet explorer. I'm talking about the drop down menus under GM, Ford, etc. I cant open, lets say, 01-10 Chevy HD. Im going to try it on my phone.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Well shit. Works on my phone. Sorry, my browser is at fault.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I cant figure out why your drop down boxes won't open in IE9 but they will with Chrome. Any ideas? Never had this happen before.

Update that browser homie.....come on they are on Version - 11.0.9600.17691 don't you know!!!! IE11 and some change is working ok.

NorCalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Let me know

Brad
951-689-4266

Brad,

Thanks for follow up response. We actually chatted on the phone about the RXT system already. Thanks for the excellent support!

Best,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curtisre3

Reaction score
just installed my rear kit and I'm waiting on the fronts apparently they are on back order for about a week. Once they are all installed what do you recommend for the adjustment for off road use for the front and rear?