Icon RXT Rear Shocks and Rear Springs In Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msayewich

Reaction score
Do the icons have a longer lifespan than the fox? Fox says every season it needs a rebuild. Does that apply the same to the icon 3.0? I really hate to have to pull them off every season and send them across the country just to service them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you can. But, you will not get all the benefits of the RXT shocks. The spring will want to travel more the Fox 3.0 shock will. The RXT shock is designed to allow the additional 30% of down travel and 20% increase of up travel.

I take it since you market them to people with stock shocks that it won't hurt them?

D

Deleted member 12951

Call ICON directly and you can most likely get better answers. Personally I don't know why someone wouldn't just go full ICON on this setup, as designed.

951-689-ICON

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Call ICON directly and you can most likely get better answers. Personally I don't know why someone wouldn't just go full ICON on this setup, as designed.

951-689-ICON

I think you need this setup, Rick... You know, for taxes 2015 :ROFLJest:

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I get the RXT rear leaf springs with my factory Fox shocks?
Cash flow is a little low for the icon RXT shocks now, so should I go with the leaf springs or save the money?

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^It's a progressive spring so it will most definitely improve performance. I'd go for it, especially if you're planning on doing the full kit down the road.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Perhaps the SVC bump stop kit with its adjustability will afford the additional up travel. I keep eyeing this kit. Anyone with it care to comment?

The RXT should definitely be compatible with the SVC bump kit. We noticed in the past through testing that the SVC kit can also be used for limited up travel purposes.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the icon springs yesterday and I have to say that the instructions are poor. Brief direction, minimal pictures, (the pictures you did get are black & white) and no lock screws on the U bolts. Nothing was mentioned about cutting the bolt on the passengers side. Not to mention, the leaves came in exposed so there were already scratches on it and it was clear that something hit it. For this amount of money, it's just disappointing.