How many Raptor Owners have Have or Have Not done the Perch Adjustment?

How many Raptor Owners have Have or Have Not done the Perch Adjustment?

• Perch Level 1

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Perch Level 2

Votes: 92 46.5%
  • Perch Level 3

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • BoAngeles Status

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid Perch appointment set for 2 Oct at $300.

Done, love it!

Okay...now I have Mid Perch. Had a bit of a miscommunication with the shop and ended up with Top Perch for a few weeks. I had a feeling something wasn't right when i continually got the middle finger for my lights blinding them.

At least the shop was willing to change it for me due to the miscommunication.

IMO it comes down to personal preference on the look between mid and top. Both settings ride nice.

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 on order and plan to change perch setting as soon as I can. That being siad does the RPG front A arm correct the issue with the driveshafts angle, or do they need to be longer?

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to do this now that I won't ever be towing with it. But I won't let anyone touch my vehicles and I think this is significantly more involved for the benefit I would get driving it in beach traffic.

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look up the thread about perch mod vs leveling kit. apparently the leveling kit tears up the cv axles.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My personal and expensive experience in my 2012 on top perch. Do not do it. 2012 and up on top perch or leveling kit (with or without aftermarket upper control arms) WILL destroy cv boots/shafts! The torsen and top perch/leveling kit do NOT play nice together. It puts the cv joints close to bind angles at full droop/full lock of steering wheel. You can away with it if you do not use 4wd. Once you shift into 4wd and the cv joints start spinning, it will pinch and destroy the cv boot.

-Greg