GEN 1 Help for rebuilding King bump stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today i filled my new King bump's and notes' that you can't do that when it's on horizontal position. I had to take some Nitrogen away since i filled little bit too much and what happens oil fly's out from gauge, not good i think.

So i would need help with what oil i can use to fill it up again and what would be amount of oil used?

This wasn't planned rebuild for it :ROFLJest: but good thing is that when planned rebuild comes i know how to do it.

Call king.
They'll give you an oil volume for your particular bump size and length.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Post a pic of the Air Bumps. Oil volume is extremely important on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Shock Oil Calculator | How Much Shock Oil Do I Need?

A bump stop is basically a shock, I don't know if this calculator will answer your question or not, but I used 2.5" for shock body and 2.5" for stroke and it gave me .053.... gal.

How much sprayed out? Just a little? If so I wouldn't sweat it, I've sprayed just a little out of mine and haven't thought twice about it.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wtf did you do with your bumps lol ? I thought it was only filled with nitrogen...