Hellwig Rear Sway Bar PN 7724

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Links should have enough adjustment in them to work with aftermarket springs or increased ride height. Make sure you put a fair helping of anti seize on the threads.
That is kinda what I thought. We got the one side linked up and adjusted to make the sway bar sit flat. But I wanted to be sure since you mentioned about being for stock springs in the first post.

Yup, got anti seize on everything! Thank you.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may have to play with bolt direction for best clearance with the springs. Otherwise, it was painless...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You may have to play with bolt direction for best clearance with the springs. Otherwise, it was painless...
OK. Good to know it will work.

I contacted Kevin again from Hellwig today for the last missing part. He said he would ship it out no charge tomorrow. Wow, just wow. Great customer service!

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Camperguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed mine, very happy

I installed It on the lightest setting, hole at end. Only reason I installed was emergency manuvering and light trailer towing. Just makes cornering a little more stable and helps the ass stay planted. Now if I could just get my truck to stop! Hopefully the R1 kit, StopTech braided lines and Motul 600 will take care of that.

Bill

Attachments

• 20170928_123228.jpg
    20170928_123228.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20