Had some new Progressive rate Spring made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally some time to play with the Raptor and some parts starting to roll in..but I had some custom progressive rate springs made that I should get installed today for some testing

JohnnysFordRaptor001.jpg
JohnnysFordRaptor002.jpg
JohnnysFordRaptor003.jpg

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that answer....and the tires are nice too! Let us know how they workout!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Very interested to see how this works out for you.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure we all would like to know more of the details of the who,what, where. Did you do the math on the rates or how they were detirmined. I am very sure there will be many that would like to go this route and will be following your adventure!!! I know I am!!!:Rock on:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey johnny. Suprised it took u this long to start modding it. When u gonna start making raptor parts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
J

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope to start soon we have made a few items for customers but all one off stuff .. Just drove the Raptor with the new spring on the second perch and the 37" Projects tires still rub befor full lock when turning but the 60-70 mph ride down the drit roads is awesome springs get progressively ? Is that a word ... progressively heavier as the compress and I love them .. im going to beat on it some more and then probably order up 20 or so test sets of springs and become a vendor

001-110.jpg
002-97.jpg
003-92.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I am sure we all would like to know more of the details of the who,what, where. Did you do the math on the rates or how they were detirmined. I am very sure there will be many that would like to go this route and will be following your adventure!!! I know I am!!!:Rock on:

I worked with the Manufacture of the springs here at my shop to determine what we needed he did all the truck weights and spring load testing off a new raptor spring that you see in the picture .. after some more off road testing we will figure out what the final rates are we want and get some test sets ordered

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free