GEN 1 Gen2 shocks on Gen 1 ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PeteGav

PeteGav

Reaction score
Damn, man. What the hell are you doing to your truck to need them rebuilt a 3rd time with only 65K miles?

The roads up here suck to begin with, plus I hit trails almost every weekend.

Sand pits, power lines, gas lines (although i'm not supposed to drive on those) down on Cape Cod and up in New Hampshire. I don't abuse my truck but I use it for what its made to do.

I like to drive fast sometimes.:biggrin: maybe its the extra weight of the 37's and Deavers?? but the weight shouldn't transfer to the shock really.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
for 3.0's im looking at 2600 for fronts and 1200 for rears. ugg.

maybe ill start a go fund me page... lol

It's a huge leap to make that's for sure. Right there with you on the GoFundMe :ROFLJest:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, man. What the hell are you doing to your truck to need them rebuilt a 3rd time with only 65K miles?

My thoughts exactly!

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

If you're using it, get the 3.0's. Once you get them dialed in, it'll be like driving a whole new truck.

How so, Jimbo?

joey95ham

Reaction score
I have the gen 2 shocks on my truck, I don't like them at all, they're only on my truck because i got them for free, I will be taking them off when i get 3.0s. you can see them in my first post