FOX Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taube2013

Reaction score
I have 52000 miles on my 2013 Raptor, looks like it is time for service/rebuild on my shocks. Is there anyone in Michigan that can do this ? Or is the you remove them and mail them to Fox the only way to get this done ? Thanks Tom

OP
OP
Taube2013

Taube2013

Reaction score
Removal question on front fox shocks do you need to disconnect sway bar or control arm to get shock out? Or can you just jack up and you will have the room to remove and tips would be great thank you!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Taube2013 Did they have an estimated turn around time on your shocks being rebuilt? Mine need to be done soon as well and I am trying to decide where to send them to be done.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the symptoms indicating it's time for a rebuild? I'm closing in on 50,000 miles.
I started to notice a pretty rough ride at almost 60K. Picked up some rears with about 20K on them from a forum member and it's night and day. Haven't found a good deal on fronts yet but I can tell they're really shot because it's rough when I hit a bump then smooth as the back goes over. Also the front is pretty bouncy over a series of bumps.