Fox 3.5/4.0 Bypass shocks lead time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the Fox 3.5 external bypass shocks back in January together with fox 3.0 internal bypass shocks. The 3.0 showed up a while back, still no word on the 3.5. Does it generally takes this long for Fox to build the 3.5/4.0 shocks? What was everyone's wait time on those?

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's race season. Fox and King are both backed up quite a bit. I think lead time on King is 10-12 weeks and Fox is probably similar. Just getting parts for rebuilds on the stock shocks has an insane lead time right now.

OP
OP
K

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's race season. Fox and King are both backed up quite a bit. I think lead time on King is 10-12 weeks and Fox is probably similar. Just getting parts for rebuilds on the stock shocks has an insane lead time right now.

Thanks. If lead time is around 10-12 weeks, mine should show up soon, it's been almost 12 weeks.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would call them up and check if you haven't already. I think a check-in once a month is more than OK and not being pushy at all.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got our 3.5 rear shocks in about after 12 to 14 weeks and still no word of front 3.5's I think we're around 14 to 16 weeks with fronts now. We got estimate from 8 to 20 weeks when we ordered, so far it's been pretty accurate.

OP
OP
K

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got our 3.5 rear shocks in about after 12 to 14 weeks and still no word of front 3.5's I think we're around 14 to 16 weeks with fronts now. We got estimate from 8 to 20 weeks when we ordered, so far it's been pretty accurate.

thanks bud, hopefully mine will show up in couple weeks.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I order 3.0's in October last year and ended up receiving them at the end of February... I think Fox is just super slow in general man. Sucks but definitely worth the wait.