Fox 3.0 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardpack26

Reaction score
About to pull the trigger on getting fox 3.0s on all four corners. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who to go with. Not looking to get them specifically tuned. Just as is. Thinking maybe American Muscle as shipping is free, and I dont have to pay tax. Anyone have other suggestions?

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BAND OF BROTHERS - on this site* you buy elsewhere - your truck will be keyed beyond recognition**

*assuming that... of course, i make no statements that are fact based or interpreted otherwise. That is only a statement of humor and any other interpretation of above statement should be disregarded as it's not true. In the event that statement becomes fact - it is by mere coincidence that that occurred and all owners will waive said rights to representation if they purchase outside of said forum - as this statement is pure and 100% fiction.

** unless you have a signed statement from EVERY member as to your reasoning to go elsewhere and their acceptance of that reasoning.

Last edited:

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had good experiences dealing with @svc. Jeff or Jarrett could get you hooked up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk