GEN 1 Forged Off-road 2.5 Replacement Shocks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested as well. I was talking to Paul from Forged about it. I guess the idea is that the valving is responsible for the stiffness and not the diameter. So if you're not racing and just enjoying your truck, then 2.5s with adjustments should work and be cost effective...

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Following this. The price point is very good and may be my next choice here when it's time for my next rebuild.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have sadflos on my frontier.

and they are sad for a reason lol. on road feel is garbaaaaaaggggge.
what they do excel at is offroad for sure. many times in the air with them and they seem to do well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0X74Xe4jIY&t=204s

thats the last outing i had with them on front. pulling almost 10" of travel on a full width "mid travel" setup.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
@Stagecoach @Lynxs961

I drove the Forged Offroad Raptor out at Johnson Valley and again in the Sacramento area and found the shocks to have a great ride both on and off road. I didn't run them hard but have seen them in action at Oceano Dunes and during a off-road event pre-run. The shocks are a upgrade over stock and far cheaper than 3.0 options.

Last edited:

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arent 2.5s with DSC like 1800? Better than stock, not as good as a 3.0

The raptor has an odd length on the front shock and there is no stock direct 2.5" replacement available(other than ours). In order to run an "out of the box" 2.5" with DSC you would need a mid travel kit like SVC's.