Ford Raptor Steering Rack - Upgrade Possibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been talking to several steering rack builders about addressing the issues with the the steering rack. For those who don't know the issue with the steering rack is because they are mass produced (obvious) but also use the body as the shaft brace. This causes flex as well as not enough support for load.

I wanted to ping the community to see if there are at least 9 others willing to "test" a new rack / rack with bearings. This is a shot in the dark and might be a total fail or be a epic win.

Details and costs are still being worked out but for now just seeing who is willing to help / gamble.

If interested in helping (AKA being in a group buy to try), sub this thread and I will update as I have all the details for everyone.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested but financially limited, got some play in mine and going to adjust tension but definitely think there's room for improvement...