Edmonton Interest in RPG Stage2/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm really interested in getting the RPG Stage 2/3 Suspension upgrade and was just wondering if there are a few guys in the Edmonton and surrounding area that are also interested. We could all save money on shipping by having mutiple orders consolidated and shipped to my warehouse.

The reason for my interest NOW, there is a big sale coming up Dec 8 -14.. at RPG.

Let me know your thoughts?

Brian

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Gord,

RPG would not disclose the sale price, but did say "big discounts" so....just trying to get guys lined up if at all interested. This isn't a group buy so no commitment required at this time.

Calgary guys...you too!, if it makes sense to pick up in Edmonton.

Brian

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in the springs to move me from stage 2 to 3 and the drive to Edmonton is nothing. Problem is it would only be the springs as I already have stage 2.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at their site would be in for stage 3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am just trying to get an idea on shipping if we all get together on this.

To ship one stage 3 kit here is approx $300 - $350 according to Jarrett at RPG.

So far I have interest from 5 owners plus myself.
Hopefully there would be significant savings on the shipping side. Combine that with the RPG sale and hopefully we will have the best price for the stage 2/3 kit ever.

I'll keep you guys updated as I hear more on the shipping.

Brian

btw: for those of who don't know me and are wondering "who is this guy"? and "how can I trust him with my stuff" I own a company in Edmonton called Garage Strategies. (in business for 10 years) This is where the kits would be shipped to.