Deavers didn't fix my axle hop. Just broke 2nd drive shaft:(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The +2's may not be enough... like others said, call Jeff at Deaver. Outlaw had him re-pack my setup to be basically a +3" pack, based on my request for the driving I do.

I'm sure they can help you figure something out.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What year is your truck? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the programming changed in 2011+ such that you can't totally disable the nannies, right?

He's got a tune so that is out of the window.

Call JLP or JDM and see if they can make you some log bars. IIRC JDM may already have them out.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Going higher won't do a thing. You need to increase the thickness of the 2 main leafs to help increase the spring rate. We've had a few people with S/C run the National HD with huge sucess. I found this one out the hard way. I was about ready to ship a customer standard duties and Corey almost ripped my head off because of it. It then followed with a 20 min lesson in spring rates and charts:)

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Going higher won't do a thing. You need to increase the thickness of the 2 main leafs to help increase the spring rate. We've had a few people with S/C run the National HD with huge sucess. I found this one out the hard way.

I was about ready to ship a customer standard duties and Corey almost ripped my head off because of it. It then followed with a 20 min lesson in spring rates and charts:)

What about a snail wrap or military wrap ?

I'm calling B.S. Jarret. I could NEVER imagine Corey even raising the tone of his voice. Now as for a 20 minute mathmatical, charts, and such that's just normal Corey talk. :baby: