Deaver rear leaf springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Currently the leaf pack Deaver has is not Raptor specific, so it causes a rear drop of 1/2" or so, giving the truck a nose high stance...but apparently something is in the works. Deaver is #1 in aftermarket leaf springs for American trucks. Anyone thinking of installing these?

http://www.deaverspring.com/products/leafsgm.html

leafsprings.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes. I am. Off road capabilities are a LOT more important to me than towing capacity with this truck (imagine that!!) I've got my eye on these, and actually am considering going with a nose high stance on my Raptor anyway through this and the TOP perch shock mod.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I was thinking of leveling also but after seeing one done, just not on my high priority list

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
apparently they googled "raptor deaver springs" and found my sig pic :rolleyes:

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've got my eye on these, and actually am considering going with a nose high stance on my Raptor anyway through this and the TOP perch shock mod.

Ok, so here we are a month later. I have now done the top shock perch mod, and am very pleased. I have ordered a Deaver rear spring pack through SDHQ. They offer a +1" and a +2" pack... I'm going with the +2" because I want to remove the existing rear block under the factory leaf springs also when I install the Deavers. The net result of removing the block and adding the +2 should leave the rear height about right where it is. Between the top perch shock mod and that Deaver configuration, the final result will be the nose sitting just slightly above the tail. It's actually pretty close to level, but with just a small touch of the nose-high pre-runner look, which in my book means the perfect looking stance for the Rap.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coooooool...... Deavers deff. on my list. Ford should of put more effort into the rear springs.

Whats up with your wheels?

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coooooool...... Deavers deff. on my list. Ford should of put more effort into the rear springs.

They're in the same order as the Deavers. They're actually not gonna go on for a couple more weeks though. All that stuff will arrive while i'll be outta town. I'm leaving for a lil' vacay on Thursday and will be gone for over a week, then when I get back in town I'm here for a day and a half and leaving on another trip. Therefore my deavers, wheels, tires, and exhaust (tip showed up today in the wrong color.... Arggggh) probably won't go on until late August sometime.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
They're in the same order as the Deavers. They're actually not gonna go on for a couple more weeks though. All that stuff will arrive while i'll be outta town. I'm leaving for a lil' vacay on Thursday and will be gone for over a week, then when I get back in town I'm here for a day and a half and leaving on another trip. Therefore my deavers, wheels, tires, and exhaust (tip showed up today in the wrong color.... Arggggh) probably won't go on until late August sometime.
So its going to be like christmas for you in August :)

Man, your trucks going to feel lonely lol.
Your looking at it all wrong...
She is patiently waiting to get the shit beaten out of her when Bo gets back

More effort, how about an effort.
I asked this on another forum, are the mounting points(eye to eye) the same as a stock F150?