Deaver lifespan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long have you had your deavers and have you noticed a fade in spring rate over time? I'm considering upgrading to deavers and an SVC bump kit before the baja 500 but don't want to put something on the truck that will fade after a few thousand miles.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How long have you had your deavers and have you noticed a fade in spring rate over time? I'm considering upgrading to deavers and an SVC bump kit before the baja 500 but don't want to put something on the truck that will fade after a few thousand miles.
I've been wondering about lifespan of Deavers too. I installed SVC bumpstop kit and am wanting to upgrade to Deavers +3's but am concerned about spring droop I've heard others complain about. I may look into the heavy duty versions if they hold up better.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
All springs sag! The time frame all depends on how you drive your truck. If your on fire roads like 95% of Raptor's are than they will last a lot longer than if your running whoops for days!

The good news is that you can send them into Deaver(Santa Ana, Ca) and have them rearched/rebuilt

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my Deavers for about a year and a half and zero signs of wear. I think most guys would tell you they have zero issues and that the life span will be very long. You could always get them re-arched by any shop if they ever started to sag. I have only heard of them sagging on guys that REALLY beat their trucks up off-road all day every day, and even then, it's as simple as re-arching them and you are all good.

I would also say that the longevity and the durability of Deavers would be light years beyond the stock leafs. Just physics alone, stock leafs are two leafs I believe and Deaver are 9 leafs I think. I really don't think you can go wrong with Deavers. I would honestly say there is a 99.9% satisfaction rating on them around here.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Long enough to not worry about it. And when you notice the increase in comfort and performance you won't mind if you have to get them rearched in 5 years.

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Each Deaver weighs around 100# if I remember right. I didn't weigh the stockers, but I'd say each one of those weigh 35-40#.