caster/camber plates w/outlaw bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This bumper mounts on lower a arm bolts, same place caster/camber plates go. Does not mount to just frame horns.

What color Raptor are you driving?? A White one? I have the orange one w/graphics and ADD front and rear bumpers...

OP
OP
H

henkeljr

Reaction score
So yes they do have to do with each other. Is there enough room in lower bumper mounts to accomadate caster/camber plate?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Yep white

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I'm guessing bolts have to be put in backwards with plates on front of a arm on back?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So yes they do have to do with each other. Is there enough room in lower bumper mounts to accomadate caster/camber plate?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Yep white

I live on 522 near 37... and there are many other bumpers that do not use the lower arm mounting bolts. They also mount on the lower frame cross and the front bumper frame mounts... So, the claim that they are more secure and better is only their claim for a bumper that mounts differently... Now, I wil say I havent seen the outlaw bumper installed yet... Personally I would not my front bumper mounted there. If for some reason you get hit or hit someone the arm mount will also take the force of the hit.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The caster/camber plates are simply eccentrics in a guide; if the bumper mounting is not interfering with OEM adjustments it should not interfere if you add cams.
If this mounting interferes with the OEM adjustment it should never be sold in a country with lawyers.
JMHO

OP
OP
H

henkeljr

Reaction score
Yes top perch. Got this bumper on order. Thought I would ask if anyone has this style bumper with plates on.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Thanks hockster. I have seen you a few times driving through town. Great looking truck! ADD makes a good stuff.. buddy of mine has same setup. Went with outlaw bumper, so I will see when it gets here.

OP
OP
H

henkeljr

Reaction score
just called outlaw, talked to shawn. he said with their bumpers caster/camber plates will not work. bottom mounting points of bumper are slotted like lower a arms are for correct alignment, even while running top perch adjustment..