GEN 1 Camburg Kinetik vs Icon Delta Joint Billet UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought Camburg Kinetik uca's and i had binding problems with them. I do have Camburg uprights, svc lower and it will not work with these. I can't say does it work with different brand parts. Sdhq said that they have not have any issues installing these to Gen 1 tho.
I bought new Icon uca's and no problem what so ever. They have changed design a bit and with new Delta joint it's great product.

D

Deleted member 12951

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant speak on the Camburg stuff. I have the Icon setup and the selling point for me was the fact that the Icons allowed adjustment for alignment without removing any hardware.
Been 6 months so far and have had zero issues.

Icon_Adrian

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the icon delta joint?
I'm looking at replacing my spherical bearings out for these.

@Yukon Joe
If you pull the trigger here is info regarding part numbers.

Icon UCA:
http://iconvehicledynamics.com/shop/delta-joint/1245-2004-up-ford-f150-delta-joint-retrofit-kit.html

Non-Icon UCA:
http://iconvehicledynamics.com/shop...0-non-icon-uca-1-retrofit-deltajoint-kit.html

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Both are amazing products.

If it were me, I’d honestly go with the Icon DJs just because it’s less maintenance, you sacrifice zero performance and it’ll last much longer than an open unsealed uniball.

The icon UCAs are also easier to adjust for alignments as well.

Shoot me a message. I’d be happy to get you a great deal on either arms! Last I checked they’re in stock too. Free shipping :)