Camburg 1.25" UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy runs these arms with Falken 37s and method wheels. No issues seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they will fit with stock wheels. That is what they are designed for.

but at 13.5" wide, you will be really close if not interfering.

OP
OP
T

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they will fit with stock wheels. That is what they are designed for.

but at 13.5" wide, you will be really close if not interfering.

I see you're running the 35" Toyo MTs with Camburg arms from your sig. How much clearance do you have? If it's any less than 1/2" I'd guess the 37x13.5 MTs probably will not work.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see you're running the 35" Toyo MTs with Camburg arms from your sig. How much clearance do you have? If it's any less than 1/2" I'd guess the 37x13.5 MTs probably will not work.

I switched to Duratracs.

The problem with clerance is not with the rim, its with the rubber.

And if you going to throw on 13.5" wide 37"s your going to run into issues everytime you hit a bump or anything.

With 35" Mt's there was clearance, but i also run methods.

I switched from the RPG 1" uca's because their geometry interfered anytime you tried to steer.

@Labraptor runs AE wheels with duratracs, had nitto's and their 1.5" was too close for comfort.

Run a 12.5" wide tire on stock and you'll be fine. 13.5" is no bueno.

OP
OP
T

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I switched to Duratracs.

The problem with clerance is not with the rim, its with the rubber.

And if you going to throw on 13.5" wide 37"s your going to run into issues everytime you hit a bump or anything.

With 35" Mt's there was clearance, but i also run methods.

I switched from the RPG 1" uca's because their geometry interfered anytime you tried to steer.

@Labraptor runs AE wheels with duratracs, had nitto's and their 1.5" was too close for comfort.

Run a 12.5" wide tire on stock and you'll be fine. 13.5" is no bueno.

Sounds like this is the nail in the coffin for the Toyos for me, at least until I'm ready to do fenders and larger offset wheels. Been on the fence about trying the new KO2s so I think I'll go that route.

Thanks for the input.

Sales_@_Camburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our 1.25" uniball upper arm does offer more suspension to tire clearance needed when running the stock wheels. I would not recommend running a 37" toyo with the factory wheels though. That is a large and wide tire and more than likely will rub the upper arm when getting close to full turn. If you're set on running a 37" with the stock wheels look at more of an all-terrain tire like BFG since they dont run as large and wide and dont have huge side lugs hanging off the tire.

- Sales @ Camburg