Camber Adjustment for Top Perch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on my second set of stock tires. The first set wore out normally when my front shocks were on the factory set bottom perch.

I went to the top perch when I got my second set of tires and since then my front BFGs have been wearing out on the inside edge and the truck starts shimy-ing at around 70mph. I suspect that it's because I am sitting on the top perch which lengthend the shocks and manipulated the way the tire mates with the driving surface.

My typical driving day consists of 3 hours of highway driving @ 80-90 mph.

Anyone else experience this problem of uneven tread wear on the top perch setting?

I like the agressive stance of the truck on the top perch. Is there any way to adjust the camber without going back to the bottom perch?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the camber adjusted at all? You can pull the lower arms in to a point to help correct negative camber.

OP
OP
RAPTILE

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was the camber adjusted at all? You can pull the lower arms in to a point to help correct negative camber.

Thanks guys, think I'll try pulling in the LCA's before going with Tizzles suggestion. Pain in the ass and expensive to get aftermarket parts shipped over here.