which bump stop kit did you go with???

which bump stop kit did you go with(non RPG)

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im in the market for a bump stop kit. tell me which one you got and why you went with it. also, please list any pros and cons. i wanna make sure im fully educated before i drop $2k.

i excluded RPG from this poll because it seems this forum is full of people who hype them up and theres enough information out there already on them. however, if you must vote for them, please click OTHER and then comment why.

Last edited:

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the same boat found out my frame had a slight bend and decided between Icon and RPG because of the cross supports. Both are made well, the Icon looks really cool with its extra supports, but wasn't sure about the cost to look cool or maybe over engineered. I think either is good. One went on sale and I decided on it along with new National springs. The springs made a nice ride difference for me. Helped with the concrete freeway bounce along with the wheel hop. I always remember National as the go to springs for 4x4s in the 70s 80s and 90s.
Good luck, your truck is looking better everyday.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Anything you put over the frame is better than stock. Take a look at both and decide which one you like better.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By outlaw you mean the alpha 1? And no love for ADD's bump stop kit, lol

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

If I was going to vote I would vote ADD, just cause I have never heard of anyone using it before, lol

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the Icon setup. Only problem I had was it did not work with the Borla Sport exhaust I had so I removed the exhaust and went back to stock until I decide what I am going to do...

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with the outlaw kit, because I watched other raptors use it and abuse it without fault, I've used and abused mine with no faults either.