bump stop comparisions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the RPG/SVC/ADD bump stops offer the same amount of upward travel as the ICON bump stop kit for the Gen 1?

D

Deleted member 12951

Are you wanting to compare to the ICON in it's default native setting or without the spacer ring?

From ICON installation sheet:

The standard configuration of the ICON bump stop kit (95120) incorporates a spacer ring between the bump stop and the clamp sleeve in which it mounts. With this ring installed in its standard configuration the suspension stops at the same position as factory and is compatible with stock OEM shocks and standard Icon bypass rear shocks (95200).

The new RXT rear shocks have a shorter compressed length allowing the suspension to compress further than stock for increased wheel travel. This allows us to remove the spacer ring to position the bump stop higher in the chassis

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you wanting to compare to the ICON in it's default native setting or without the spacer ring?

From ICON installation sheet:

The standard configuration of the ICON bump stop kit (95120) incorporates a spacer ring between the bump stop and the clamp sleeve in which it mounts. With this ring installed in its standard configuration the suspension stops at the same position as factory and is compatible with stock OEM shocks and standard Icon bypass rear shocks (95200).

The new RXT rear shocks have a shorter compressed length allowing the suspension to compress further than stock for increased wheel travel. This allows us to remove the spacer ring to position the bump stop higher in the chassis

without the spacer ring. i have the RXT rear shocks, but want to consider all my options for bump stops. I hear the RPG ones are built real well, but I want the most travel available.