Bds suspension lift 4"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YAMAHATOO

Reaction score
I know kill me I was looking at this kit since my off road days are over and think the truck would look cooler a little lifted, just looking at my options I already have top perch mount but iam not opposed to 2" LIFT either but 37 tires seem to look nasty on the truck, has anybody ever installed the BDS or this fabtech lift ? I searched thus but id rather have really recent opinions and options if I do this id like to do it right or not at all and yes ik this tuck wasn't meant to be lifted lol just taking a look at this THANKS

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get 37s, front glass & Geiser Bro springs. It'll look 10x better than any lift kit and you won't be committing a cardinal sin.

OP
OP
Y

YAMAHATOO

Reaction score
Why not go with some 3.0's and have them set at top perch height. Add some +3 Deavers. With 37's the trucks really look lifted but you don't give up the stability and handling of one of the the most bad assed production trucks NEVER meant to be lifted!

That is the way mine is set up now:

Meaning icon 3.0 suspension kit?

OP
OP
Y

YAMAHATOO

Reaction score
I have Icon 3.0 shocks at all four corners, yes. And Deaver +3 rear leaf springs.

iam all about putting 37 on without using a "lift kit" per say what kind of coins am I looking at for parts with the icon shocks and the deaver +3 springs?

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've lifted every truck I've ever owned, but I would never "lift" a Raptor (mid/top perch and Deavers are technically "lifting" the truck--and I'm not opposed to doing that). I plan to run 37s w/ no higher than mid-perch once the stock tires wear out. Sure I'll need to trim a little and flatten some seams in the fender well, but I should have an easier time fitting 37s w/ the OEM bead-lock wheels. If you are not really going to off-road much anymore, then you really shouldn't have much to worry about. I'm more worried about regearing the truck to run 37s than I am about rubbing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bf ko2's 37s, true beadlocks,mid perch stock front shocks, fiberwerx fenders, 3.0s rear withe deaver +3. She stands up nice. No rubbing. ..I've seen a few lifted Raptors and it looks terrible, please for the love of god, don't lift your raptor. If a lifted truck is what you want, trade it in for something else and let someone who wants to Offroad their truck buy your raptor - xoxo Lou