BDS Recoil traction bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the BDS bars and I have to say they are beefy. I’m not smart enough to know if the recoil spring system they have actually works or does anything but for $800 I was going to try it. The bars work so far perfectly.
I only have time-CAI-throttle body and headers so no super charger power tested on it yet. I’m waiting till Thursday to see if Roush is releasing a 2650.
Anyways any ingener type guys have input on the recoil set up I’d love to hear the therorys why the do or don’t work. My lil brain figures it’s better than 4K piece of metal with cool cut out design on the sides

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Wow excuse my spelling and punctuation please

Sigmoid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to hear about what you think of them...Do they stop wheel hop?

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to hear about what you think of them...Do they stop wheel hop?

sorry just noticed this. yes I'm super happy with them so far. I have not got enough miles towing to see if that bothers me but for wheel hop they work 100%
not sure my HP/TQ numbers and I think my tune is not on point but supposed to be around 700 crank HP. with no hop just spin.