Anyone ever seen this setup for the rear shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came across this truck on eBay and I thought this truck had a lift kit installed but the front suspension is on the top perch and the rear shocks have some sort of extension on the bottom half which I've never seen before(pretty sure this has a negative effect on performance) but the truck looks massive! 9f2c08f8c7a5243c3767f5ddbbc30172.jpg3fb46c47afe345f197ffb01a293aed2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Descriptions states 5" custom lift. Not sure how they came up with that but definitely a lift block under the existing factory block. And 20" wheels with 37" nitto's.

OP
OP
Aaron313

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I don't know if looking at this at the early hours of morning threw me off but I could've sworn the bottom of the shock sticked out further from the rear end than normal lol, sorry guys [emoji58] I know the rears aren't adjustable but I thought he had some sort of extension connecting to the bottom of the shock to get that length #slowlygoingcrazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it could be the fabtec 4in lift with the coil overs on top perch for that extra 1in. I know they put spacers on both the front and rear factory fox shocks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not a fan of lift blocks (be it stock or aftermarket). The stock setup isn't that bad. But adding an aftermarket block to the stock block to increase ride height is just idiotic. Talk about a nightmare for axle wrap.

Besides, whats custom about that setup?