10 scab 6.2l

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

I'm looking at a 10 SCAB 6.2L with low miles. The owner never used the truck, but had it set on top perch? My question is top perch okay? I've read so many different threads. I know you can run it at mid perch, but I thought top perch was bad. I appreciate the help!

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
General consensus is top perch is ok for us pre torsen front diff guys (2010/2011). 2012-2014 tend to have more issues when goin to top perch because of the constant torque transfer in there diff. Kind of a mute point however because I feel that no matter what if u use your 4wd chances r ur gonna blow the iwe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

General consensus is top perch is ok for us pre torsen front diff guys (2010/2011). 2012-2014 tend to have more issues when goin to top perch because of the constant torque transfer in there diff. Kind of a mute point however because I feel that no matter what if u use your 4wd chances r ur gonna blow the iwe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I appreciate the feedback!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had my. 2010 at top perch for almost 4 years, no issues what so ever to do with that setting.