1.5 spacers with 37s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoseCollazo

Reaction score
Hi guys, Do you think is posible to have 1.5 spacers with MK2s 37s OEM wheels with out having any issue?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
With 37's and stock fenders. OEM wheels are a better setup to avoid rubbing than using a spacer or a 0 offset wheel. I ran 37x12.50r17 BFG Projects and had zero rubbing on Mid and Top perch, but then went to a set of 0 offset wheels and had to do some pretty major trimming to the bottom rear of the flare on my drivers side to avoid rubbing.

I'd say no spacers, at least from that standpoint. You'll also get a lot of guys here who will say to never run spacers, but if you buy quality ones, it shouldn't be an issue from a reliability aspect.

mstennes

Reaction score
With 37's and stock fenders. OEM wheels are a better setup to avoid rubbing than using a spacer or a 0 offset wheel. I ran 37x12.50r17 BFG Projects and had zero rubbing on Mid and Top perch, but then went to a set of 0 offset wheels and had to do some pretty major trimming to the bottom rear of the flare on my drivers side to avoid rubbing.

I'd say no spacers, at least from that standpoint. You'll also get a lot of guys here who will say to never run spacers, but if you buy quality ones, it shouldn't be an issue from a reliability aspect.
I went with Method wheels in a 18” as they are the exact offset of the factory Raptor wheels.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Would those be +34mm then? I'd only seen +18

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Holeshots are the only wheel that has a factory offset. I just put some wheels on that are .5” difference with 37Ko2s and this is what you need to trim.

Attachments

• IMG_6400.jpg
    IMG_6400.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 58

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I think the Holeshots are the only wheel that has a factory offset. I just put some wheels on that are .5” difference with 37Ko2s and this is what you need to trim.

People should bear in mind that 37" KO2s are slightly smaller than a "true" 37. I believe the 37x12.50r17 is right at 36.3