****Suspension Upgrade's****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Last edited:

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
ADD $4100 front and rear using stock shocks and Deavers. You can get custom coil overs for $ 1600 for the front.I will find out what all is included and add it later. The Sdhq kit looks like the Camburge LT kit to me.No price listed .When you add all the extras to the Brenthel kit its close to $ 10000.

Last edited:

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SDHQ uppers are $995 (camburg).... but besides the stickers, I cant tell the diff in the all three sets..... seriously.

Last edited:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Glad you posted this AII - as I will be following this as it develops.

To me, suspension modifications are my highest interest (although yesterday playing on the hill made me realize the stock bumper's got fuckall take off angle).

I finally visited the Z forum the other day to see what all the fuss was about - and aside from a lame Offroading section - I found a thread on someone inquiring about lifting their Raptor. I couldn't believe the cheese members were posting about it. I mean, come on, what the **** is so sacreligious about modifying a Raptor? Bunch o Tools on that site...

Anyway - I want to lift mine. I've never been a believer in body lifts, but was leaning to this school of thought due to the extensive needs of an independent front suspension.
Once I can assess the engineering on these new control arms etc. that are coming out - I will likely make my decision on what I aim to achieve.

A suspension lift is much better for articulation and of course, ground clearance. It will also involve new slip yoke two piece drive shafts, extension of lines, and possibly steering shaft mods.

Looking forward to viewing more info about this, as going higher is something I am seriously considering given our lack of desert sand dune activity up here :)

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
.Any of it will be expensive but not sure I would spend $10000 for not much gain imho. I think whatever you end up with they all look like good products.Im a little bias but the guys at ADD have been nothing but good to me and that counts for allot in my book.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
ADD $4100 front and rear using stock shocks and Deavers. You can get custom coil overs for $ 1600 for the front.I will find out what all is included and add it later. The Sdhq kit looks like the Camburge LT kit to me.No price listed
Arent the deaver's $1500 to start with? If so your not really getting a package deal if you buy both at the same time.
What shocks are the custom coil over's? I know 10 inch King, Fox and SAW with hardware are about $1200, so Im curious as to what is $1600

That sounds like a schtick load of money for not a lot of gain...
Which kit are you referring to?

Glad you posted this AII - as I will be following this as it develops.

Anyway - I want to lift mine. I've never been a believer in body lifts, but was leaning to this school of thought due to the extensive needs of an independent front suspension.
Once I can assess the engineering on these new control arms etc. that are coming out - I will likely make my decision on what I aim to achieve.

A suspension lift is much better for articulation and of course, ground clearance. It will also involve new slip yoke two piece drive shafts, extension of lines, and possibly steering shaft mods.
You really should stay away from anything that is a lift kit, you want performance, and with that you need more suspension. IMO the best parts for the $ right now is by far the Camburg kit.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aii, you mean just the upper a-arms? Or does Camburg have something else in the works?

Icon also has front shock replacements for the stock front susp. components, but not sure on their benefits outside of adjustable ride height.

Also, for the rear, sdhq has a fox 3.0 3 tube bypass set up to go along with the deavers in the rear and an air bump setup to match.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I'm gonna bump this thread with some new photo's that HnM Motorsport's posted today of their Raptor Long Travel kit

Edit: Just found their website
http://www.hmracingdesign.com/

Attachments

• Raptor Long Travel Kit #1.jpg
    Raptor Long Travel Kit #1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Raptor Long Travel Kit #2.jpg
    Raptor Long Travel Kit #2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: