Requested Pics of Boatec Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will see in one of the images that the inside of the fenders are smoother surfaced. You will not find any loose glass fibers in the main well of the fender.

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are awesome fenders guys, fit up real nice, no trimming of fenders, just on truck. I have fronts and rears.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruce from Boatec told me he is working on a fiberglass liner, so as of now, nothing. I made an elbow for my intake to avoid full blast of junk.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As for fender liners, I took my originals and trimmed them to fit contour to the internal structure. Bolted it into place, then re-connected the electrical harnesses to their original mounting spots. It turned out pretty clean looking to be honest. I will post pics it tomorrow.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are awesome fenders guys, fit up real nice, no trimming of fenders, just on truck. I have fronts and rears.

So I'm assuming this means you didn't have to do any modifications at all to the fenders to make the gaps look right? Bolted right on?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I'm assuming this means you didn't have to do any modifications at all to the fenders to make the gaps look right? Bolted right on?

You will need to transfer your original mounting tabs to the Boatec's. They will need to be riveted. There will be some trimming and forming once you get the fenders on the truck. I have yet to apply glass panels to where it'll just bolt on like factory. With these, you're getting awesome build quality.