Please Welcome RaptorAddict.com to FRF!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
RaptorAddict.com is our newest Supporting Vendor. Kirk is a fellow Raptor owner and has put together an extensive collection of products catering to the Ford Raptor. Please give Kirk and RaptorAddict.com a warm FRF welcome!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Kirk, welcome. It was good talking to you yesterday... You're a very enthusiastic guy to say the least, we're glad to have you as a part of FRF and the Raptor community.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I'm honored to be a part of your community and look forward to serving all of my new Raptor friends! I am here to answer any questions regarding the Raptor including custom add-on's, installation, and even body and paint questions. There are always more great companies developing products for the Raptor which some of us don't know about, so I put together this hub-style website to make it easier for others to see what's out there for the Ford Raptor and beyond. I'm in this for fun and enjoyment and can't wait to meet other Raptor fans and owners. Again, it's a pleasure to be here. Thank you.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Products will be updated quite often. If there's anything in particular you are looking for, and it's not on our website, let me know about it and maybe I can help find who makes it. Little by little we have having special add-on's designed for the Raptor ourselves. We will inform FRF members right before they are released.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME!
Great to have you on the TEAM.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great Website! Do you know where I can get specifications on the Stealth XPG 20" LED bar, specifically info on the switch that controls normal, dim and strobe functions along with the cost /process associated with changing the optics (spot/flood combinations)?

I am thinking of combining two of these light bars using the kit on your web site. Then all I have to do is get BDRAG to give me the name of his custom license plate vendor so I can stay legal in the Lone Star state.