NEW Stainless Interior Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
RaptorAddict.com is now carrying a good chunk of new Stainless Interior and soon-to-be Exterior parts for the Raptor. Check 'em out in our Interior Design category. All of these products are licensed by Ford. Here are some examples below.

Ford Raptor Door Panel Inserts 6Pc Front Brushed 2010-2013 by American Car Craft | Raptor Addict

Ford Raptor Doorsills Outer Front 2Pc Brushed/Polished 2010-2013 by 5 Star Tuning | Raptor Addict

F150/Raptor Rear View Mirror Trim Brushed 2010-2013 by American Car Craft | Raptor Addict

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice items! I'll be adding this to the growing list of items that I'm going to splurge on once I get back to making full pay at work.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get any of those parts in black, or are they all just brushed or polished? I want to black out my interior.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya this stuff is been out for awhile it's made buy American Car Craft.
Raptor

Why'd you post that?!

This is a Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendor's thread about products that they're selling to Raptor owners from their business.

They spent money to become a Supporting Vendor.

They spent time to make their web page with the products.

They spent time to post their products on a new thread.

That you just threadcrapped by saying something stupid AND posting a link to their competitor's website.

I suggest you, at the least, edit your post by deleting what you typed and, instead, say something like, "Hey, looks good!"

5r0yyohudo.jpg

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh oh! Hey, Kirk, I'd buy it from you guys regardless if you sold it.

Does anyone have that under hood piece? Looks interesting but pricey...