New RaptorAddict Chase Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok guys. The RaptorAddict Chase Rack is now finally available for pre-order. For those of you who aren't familiar with this rack, I will explain the great purposes of its use.

For one, this particular design was made for easy installation. It comes in two parts, which makes shipping much more economical. It takes two to put it in place and will bolt directly to the six bolts on your bed.

The rack is designed to carry anything you might need out in the field and there are many accessories out there to which you can clamp right on the 1 3/4" tubing. Any loose tools can be stored in the integrated tool box located between the spare tires.

This setup can store two spare tires of either 35", or 37" and must be held in with ratchet straps of your choice. We recommend 2"-3" straps.

Also provided are a generous amount of eyelets for strapping down cargo. This is located to the rear of the bed. An ice chest is usually the #1 source of cargo. An optional jack plate is available to store for example, a Raceworks jack assembly.

One great importance of the RaptorAddict Chase Rack is weight. This weight, with the tires in place create weight of performance. This will help the back end of your truck become more lethargic over nasty whoop sections and jumps, meaning no massive kicking. We have tested this rack to harsh extremes and it out performed all others who had empty beds.

The chase rack is constructed of 1 3/4 inch mild steel with top quality tig welding. Refinishing options are black and matching grey.

Overall, the RaptorAddict Chase Rack is a custom made product, with high stability, performance and use.

Retail Price: 2,500.00

Warning: This product will turn many heads on the streets, so if you don't like attention, don't buy this product.

Attachments

• 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_6570.jpg
    IMG_6570.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_6580.jpg
    IMG_6580.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 157

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen this rack in action and can definitely attest to its thought out design and quality craftsmanship. Great to see you offering this now Kirk!

Do you have any pics showing more detail of how it sits in the bed?

Last edited:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow... best rack I've seen! Any more detailed pics with the tailgate down?

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

^^ Yeah, what he said! haha

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There will be more pics to come. It will look just like the one in the photos but the one in here is the prototype. There will be differences inside the bed. We redesigned it to hold different size tires.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics I took of it at SEMA.
This is a pretty sweet looking rack in person.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0377.jpg
    IMAG0377.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 563
  • IMAG0378.jpg
    IMAG0378.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 508

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn! I really like this setup! This is the best looking chase rack I've seen so far.