NEW Raptor Fender Side Vents!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't the R in RPG for Raptor and see it being used still? And we have 3 vendors here with the name in their company. Ford is a bully....
RPG changed the game when they started. So much Ford saw them as a threat. The OP could give a lesson, but so could your search button in the RPG vendor section. The "R" in RPG is implied at this point. But yes, everyone knows it stands for raptor.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

D

Deleted member 12951

The OP could give a lesson, but so could your search button in the RPG vendor section.

Successful searching on FRF, yeah right, whatever Joe.....

vBulletin programmers forgot about searching and must of created it as an afterthought, one of the very worst out there and isn't worth anyone's time to use the worthless feature unless you enjoy being frustrated. :flipthebird:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couldn't you 3d print these for cheaper? lol.

I don't think we're at the point of 3D printing in stainless steel, which is what these things are made of.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

With the vents being only 1 of two things on the outside of the truck saying SVT, with the SVT department no longer. I think ill stick with my factory vents. And damn thats a pretty penny for such small pieces .

Really? The SVT Department has been disbanded??? When did that happen? And Why?

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think we're at the point of 3D printing in stainless steel, which is what these things are made of.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Really? The SVT Department has been disbanded??? When did that happen? And Why?

Ford announced it earlier this year . The new name is Ford Performance . Putting SVT,ST and every other Ford racing division under one umbrella

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Successful searching on FRF, yeah right, whatever Joe.....

vBulletin programmers forgot about searching and must of created it as an afterthought, one of the very worst out there and isn't worth anyone's time to use the worthless feature unless you enjoy being frustrated. :flipthebird:

Come on search is your friend. It can be frustrating to use the search function, but it is equally frustrating readimg the same questions being asked over and over and over again.