NEW Performance Drive Shafts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ever worry about your stock drive shaft getting knocked around, bent or mangled? The answer is here with the new racing drive shafts from Arizona Drive Shaft! Made specifically for the Raptor, these drive shafts are made with the same materials used on the off road race trucks. Even with a hard enough hit, with significant damage, these drive shafts will hold up and get you home.

Arizona Drive Shaft is "THE" go-to drive train shop for the majority of the big Trophy Truck race teams.

There are two versions. Steel and Aluminum. The Steel version (Model RST6000) will only fit the Super Cab. Aluminum will fit both the Super Cab and the Super Crew.

The RST6000 is a 3 1/2 D.O.M. .083 wall steel drive shaft that directly replaces the factory 4" .083 aluminum shaft. These shafts will maintain a smooth ride at highway speeds while also giving you far greater peace of mind. Being made of the same tubing used to build trophy truck shafts, it can with stand much more off road abuse.

The aluminum version comes with a .125 wall thickness which is much thicker and stronger than stock and still maintaining a lite weight.

Now Available at RaptorAddict.com

Pricing:
Steel RST6000: 498.00
Aluminum: 690.00

Raptor_driveshaft_steel.jpg

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arizona Drive Shaft makes amazing products. We use them on most of our vehicles from stock F150's to custom lifted crew F350's and even on the factory stock and modified race cars for my nephews dirt track team. By the way were in Michigan if that tells you anything about how much we like there drive shafts! They are super quick and deliver a flawless high performance product. Its great to see them entering the Raptor world and teaming up with the holy grail of raptor parts vendors Raptor Addict!

mike.s

Reaction score
Can you provide details about the weight of the steel vs aluminum vs stock?

Last edited:

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be wrong if I said, I know this guy, and had no idea his driveshafts were so highly thought of?

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, i'm thinking rotational force . .

and the speed rating is more than the truck is capable ?? 140mph+ ?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There was a bit of a miscommunication with pricing. The new pricing is now posted.