New Bumper Grille Guard from Arc-Rite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm really interested, Now seeing those tabs on the middle bar I am thinking this means I have to pull my lower light bar to mount this though....

The upper mounts actually fasten to the core support and the tabs run between your valence and main grill. You can keep your 20" LED in place and still use it without any obstruction. They are sending over the instructions on installation soon. But these are pretty straight forward as far as installing.

Cptaylor14

Reaction score
Ya sounds like a good sales department to me. They always tell Ya what you want to hear. "Really strong" to me sounds like, Ya it's going to hit the front.

Try one out. There are upper and lower mounting points on the grill guard. Ranch Hand Truck Accessories is actually one of their biggest customers and distributors. That should speak for its self.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Does it only bolt at the towhooks? Seems like it would smash the grille and headlights if you hit a deer

No there are lower mounting points that replace the tow hooks as the frame is the strongest point on the truck. They are also upper mounting brackets that secure the grill guard from the top for upper support and strength. Don't forget about the bumper bars welded to the wraps and tied into the center up rights to beef up the outer wraps around the head lights. Remember, grill guards are made to protect the center portion of the unit more than anything being that that is the strongest point of impact hence the word "grill guard".

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

The upper mounts actually fasten to the core support and the tabs run between your valence and main grill. You can keep your 20" LED in place and still use it without any obstruction. They are sending over the instructions on installation soon. But these are pretty straight forward as far as installing.[/QUOTE

They can also customize your grill guard to pretty much whatever specifications you would like with in reason. I am sure there would be an up charge for that however, I haven't seen any other manufactures on the market offering this especially ones that are in mass production and volume distribution!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Believe it or not, we actually sell a crap load of these. At first we didn't know what to think of it since we are so used to sporty bumpers and such. But once we posted these grille guards, the market of all the hunters and those who live in areas with deer jumping in the roadways, jumped right at it. We have NOT had one complaint on these since we started selling them.