The Baja Coyote Chase Rack is now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FINALLY, we got a name for it and is now available and ready to get locked down to your bed! As you saw from the FRF Giveaway, we're calling it the "Baja Coyote" Chase Rack. With this unique bolt-in bed cage, you can gear up for any situation and the best part is, you can haul ass and everything stays put! Very simple, but very effective. You will find the full description on our website.

FRF Members get free shipping in the U.S.!
PM us for inquiries.

BajaCoyote Logo.jpg

0002.jpg

RAPADDICT3.jpg

photo(63).jpg

rack2.jpg

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Between this one and the Outlaw bed rack, i am loving both! Very nice, ugh, the choices...lol

Maybe i need a second Raptor...one to Mod like a Baja Pre-runner, and one for my daily/weekend warrior.

I'll let ya'll know how the second Raptor goes over with the wifey. :ROFLJest::crazy:

Last edited:

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this rack...I need a big binder to hold in front of me when I see it.... seriously...

I know most people that own this and many other racks, plan on leaving them in the truck bed full time. But I use my truck bed and would really only need this when I'm headin' out for some fun. So my question is, what would be the recommended way to run the wires for the lighting on this, that would allow quick connect/disconnect functionality?

There's probably a really simple answer for this, but I haven't had my Monster yet, so I'm a little fuzzy... :birgits_tiredcoffee

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love this rack...I need a big binder to hold in front of me when I see it.... seriously...

I know most people that own this and many other racks, plan on leaving them in the truck bed full time. But I use my truck bed and would really only need this when I'm headin' out for some fun. So my question is, what would be the recommended way to run the wires for the lighting on this, that would allow quick connect/disconnect functionality?

There's probably a really simple answer for this, but I haven't had my Monster yet, so I'm a little fuzzy... :birgits_tiredcoffee

The best way to run wiring is to either zip tie your loomed electrical to the exterior of the tubing, or drill holes in the tubing and fish the wires through and out the right lower corner of the rack. Then run the electrical straight through the right access hole in the front of the bed. Just drill a nice big hole through the plastic cap there. Then meet the power wires to the lighting wires right under the truck where the bed meets the cab. Apply the plug-in's at that point. This way, when you want to take out the rack, just unplug at that point and keep all wiring in it's place. Then install and plug it back in when your about to go out again. Hope this helped you out.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best way to run wiring is to either zip tie your loomed electrical to the exterior of the tubing, or drill holes in the tubing and fish the wires through and out the right lower corner of the rack. Then run the electrical straight through the right access hole in the front of the bed. Just drill a nice big hole through the plastic cap there. Then meet the power wires to the lighting wires right under the truck where the bed meets the cab. Apply the plug-in's at that point. This way, when you want to take out the rack, just unplug at that point and keep all wiring in it's place. Then install and plug it back in when your about to go out again. Hope this helped you out.

See I knew it was easy... I had completely forgotten about the access hole! Thanks!! :waytogo: