ADD Race Series Front Bumper Black Friday Special!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Today, Black Friday, RaptorAddict.com is offering to FRF members ONLY 1 ADD Race Series Front bumper at 30% Off! This bumper is BRAND NEW and in stock with Hammered Black Finish and Satin Black skid with a mount for a 20" Rigid E-Series.

Keep in mind this will be available for only 1 lucky buyer. If your promo code does not work, it's due to being already purchased.

Promo Code: RACE2013

IN STOCK! ADD Race Series Front Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs | Raptor Addict

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for the race series being awesome + RaptorAddict being awesomer

great deal on a high quality bumper

I second that. KIRK IS THE MAN!

Thanks Kirk for fixing up my truck and see you soon.

Hey Beagle, was that you I saw near RaptorAddict's Shop a few days ago. I was in the White SuperCREW. Cheers.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Beagle, was that you I saw near RaptorAddict's Shop a few days ago. I was in the White SuperCREW. Cheers.

Hey you're very welcome! I'm hear if you need anything. Hope to see you out on the trails soon.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Maybe. I've been in that area a lot because the girlfriend's sister bought a house near there and we've been doing renovations