Rear bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont suppose you guys are working on a rear bumper upgrade?

Some of us who encounter wash outs and steep terrain would be interested. :peace:
Features I would be interested in:
- able to support the back of the truck (so you dont bent your bumper when you bottom out in a wash)
- retains DOT legal licence place orientation and lighting
- option for rear lights or mounting points
- option to retain rear hitch and tow hooks
- step for rear bed access without lowering gate
- locking access for dropping the spare tire (keeping it in stock location with stock spare lock)

The shortcoming of the rear bumper being illustrated...

the way in:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and the results of the way out... bent the rear bumper up and scratched rear fender. (bent the bumper back by hand before taking a pic of the paint damage :shocked: )

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That sucks, bro!

Hey, any other pictures of your front bumper/light setup?

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
this is what you need, just raptor size
1840716.jpg

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bumper and light setup is looking good! Glad your able to take the time and get out there to have some fun with it! We are looking into a rear bumper setup, just been super busy with planning the run and the long travel kit, on top of everything else we do here haha! But after the run we should be able to look into it more, and we would love to have as much feedback as we can get from everyone to try and develop a bumper that the majority will be happy with!

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yes that is the Elite bar from Vision X, an upgrade from the Standard Xmitter I priced you out on :waytogo:

OP
OP
19-Kilo

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yes that is the Elite bar from Vision X, an upgrade from the Standard Xmitter I priced you out on :waytogo:

Sweet! noticed the "E" in the item code when I picked it up... didn't know what it meant till now when I looked it up! A more durable housing for heavy duty use and IP 68 rated water proof! :peace: