Outlaw Raptor custom grille and bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.... Biggest? Which Hen are you? Or is that your Thanksgiving Family portrait....

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best thing you can do is not cross the " family " lines. If you want to take a shot at me that's ok, carefully when you mention my family.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the constructive criticism guys but like we said "He was very set on how he wanted the Grille to look" We built it for a customer who wanted it, so like it or not it is something different other then stock... We like to take on design challenges but we also make sure it is what the customer wants and expects. We love to hear the feed back both positive and negative. It's always good to hear what some like and some don't. I can't wait to post some of the new products we are coming out with in the near future and see the responses.
Connor

Now that is a great attitude. Negative responses can actually be much more helpful than those "fan mail" responses. You learn a lot for constructive responses. Good for you to take this as a learning opportunity.

I do really like your bumper as it is super clean and looks great on that truck. As for the grill, while it does look a bit different the "wire" seems to not fit in well to the overall theme. It looks very unsubstantial to the rest of the project. Keep up the great work. Got to always break a few eggs to make that omelet!