New Raptor Alpha 1 Billet TT Upper Arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw Raptor

The holy grail of Raptor upper A-arms has arrived. It’s called the Alpha 1 Innovations TT Raptor A-Arm and you might notice it has a wow factor that stops traffic. This arm started out life as a mere thought in an already complex place, the human head. As pre designed phases sketched on a napkin over a lunch, this unique design has transformed from a written program in CAD to workable data code only a CNC 5 axis machine could understand.

The perfect accomplice for this one-of-a-kind A-arm is the specifically engineered and designed bolt in 1-1/2” Uniball clevis that is laser cut to specification and tig welded for maximum strength. The design marvel of this engineered clevis is the angle on the custom machined Uniball cup that allows maximum travel at full drop and full compression. The A-arm attaches to the factory location on the frame rail with the use of two 4130 heims. Attaching the clevis to the billet arm are five grade 8 bolts. Ensuring the strength of the turning axis of the spindle while under full load is a heat treated black oxide tapered pin that runs directly through the massive 1-1/2” Spherical Uniball and factory spindle.

- 6061 Billet Aluminum A arms
- Precision CNC Machined 1-1/2” Uniball cup with TIG welded Clevises.
- 4340 heat treated OEM tapered spindle pins are black oxide coated for rust prevention.
- 1-1/2” Teflon Coated Uniball
- Machined Upper Arm Spacers
- 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uniball Adapter Pin

Tech Info:

Works with or without aftermarket coil over shocks

Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:

Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: Yes

So what makes this new upper A-arm so unique and different from the other arms we offer?

Most of the design characteristics are similar to our current tubular Ford Raptor upper arms that have been off road proven for thousands of miles. This new arm was designed and developed for the customer wanting upper control arms that complimented the toughness of the Ford Raptor with the big 1.5” uniball and anodized billet arm, It does not get any nicer than this.
Alpha 1 Innovations designs and manufactures not only automotive parts but also aerospace industry. The company philosophy is much of a comparison of a spoiled child. If it’s not the most functional most tasteful part on the market then they won’t make it.

Available in:

Clear anodized billet arms
Black anodized billet arms
Clear coated clevises

Also available for an additional cost:

Green anodized billet arms
Red anodized billet arms
Blue anodized billet arms
Silver powder coated clevises
Black powder coated clevises

Check out the arm on our website
Alpha 1 TT Raptor UCA

Check out the finished product on the Ultra Wheel SEMA Raptor.
Ultra Wheel Raptor Pics - Gallery

Have a Question call the shop.
949-581-5001

Design stage
A17-2-2000011.jpg
A17-2-200008.jpg
A17-2-200009.jpg
A17-2-200007.jpg
A17-2-2000010.jpg

Machining time
IMG_5990-1.jpg

Complete arm assembled
A17-2-2000014.jpg

Final install
IMG_4750.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

Check out our website

Alpha 1 TT Raptor UCA

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!! Well done!!
Will buy when I get my new Raptor in the next couple Months

Fozzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the story on those awesome fenderwell liners?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the spindle gussett. Will that be available for sale?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

^^^x2.

The spindle has proven to be the weak point on my truck. Available aftermarket spindles are a huge need on FRF.

Those UCAs do look bitchin' though.