New Lowrance GPS unit. So Nice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when I first saw the bad boy my jaw dropped.:Wow1: This is what I have been waiting for..... Finally Lowrance has made something perfect for the Ford Raptor. We have already designed a GPS mount for the unit and will have them in soon. Please don't drool on your computer.....:158::158: O yes it's touch screen to......

HDS-7Gen2TouchLowGPS.jpg

HDS-7Gen2TouchLowGPS_img2.jpg

HDS-7m Gen2 Touch

KEY FEATURES
Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics® charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap™, Broadband Radar™ and SIRIUS® weather overlay capability.
Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
Single Ethernet port and one full-sized SD card slot.

Web Link:
http://www.outlawraptor.com/23918/462/463/5350/hds-7-gen2-touch-low-gps-hds-7-gen2-touch-gps-system.html#!popUp[products]/0/

Movinon

Reaction score
A marine Unit???? Don't think so!

Now if they come up with this in a new touchscreen Baja model....yes!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the mount? Also, any need for an external antenna with this unit? Seeing this is making me glad that I've held out on a GPS thus far. A mount similar to the fiberglass one you made for RSV1 would be sweet.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very Nice! Great looking unit in the perfect location for it. Can we see more pics of how it bolts up to that space. Need GPS before next major Run/Expedition! And yes of course antenna info?

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when I first saw the bad boy my jaw dropped.:Wow1: This is what I have been waiting for..... Finally Lowrance has made something perfect for the Ford Raptor. We have already designed a GPS mount for the unit and will have them in soon. Please don't drool on your computer.....:158::158: O yes it's touch screen to......

HDS-7Gen2TouchLowGPS.jpg

HDS-7Gen2TouchLowGPS_img2.jpg

HDS-7m Gen2 Touch

KEY FEATURES
Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics® charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap™, Broadband Radar™ and SIRIUS® weather overlay capability.
Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
Single Ethernet port and one full-sized SD card slot.

Web Link:
http://www.outlawraptor.com/23918/462/463/5350/hds-7-gen2-touch-low-gps-hds-7-gen2-touch-gps-system.html#!popUp[products]/0/

Do you think there is anyway to incorporate the Lowrance unit in the same spot as the original Nav location? it looks pretty clean the way it is presented but even cleaner if it was part of the console. I understand the OEM Nav functions as the camera(s) screen but i did not order any cameras on my raptor. The Lowrance unit would suit my needs better than the OEM Nav. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes! The 5 inch and 7 inch units would fit with some modification. You would lose your whole radio and bluetooth functions.

Heres a pic of our 5 inch model in our RSV Truck.
IMG_5613.jpg

Heres another option...
Ford Raptor 15 - Gallery