More info please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is an Outlaw raptor on the website with fromt bump stops and I would like to hear any information on the install. Looks to be weld on. I have seen another thread where an added shock along with the factory 2.5 Fox and has the bump stop shown and had the factory LCA. I did not see that any reinforcemant or wear pad was added to the LCA. Any information on this is appreciated....
OSP:Caffeine:

OP
OP
onesickpuppy

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may not be an Outlaw now that I look at it, but could it be??? Bolt on or weld.... Feel free to PM if you want it off the record!! LOL

Bypass.jpg

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck has our Long Travel Kit on it. We do the front bumpstops for the long travel kits only. They are Weld on.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
That pic you have is all Baker. Start with any set of 3.0's and you will be much better off than the setup in that pic.

OP
OP
onesickpuppy

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the come backs guys, that is the feed back I kind of needed. Was tryin to advert 3.0's, but.....
The bump looked to be too far towards the pivot of the arm to be really effective for dampening without making it stiff as hell. not sure where you could put one that would be more outboard....
Thanks again....