Monster Energy / Outlaw Raptor Race to Rehab Recap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
headRTR.jpg

As promised, last weekend was awesome! I walked in to the office this morning with some great new friends, a better tan, a huge smile, and a deeper level of exhaustion than when I walked out on Friday. So, in other words, Race to Rehab was a huge success! Here’s a bit on what all went down.

85.jpg

On Saturday morning, Blake and I met the up with the guys from Outlaw Offroad / Outlaw Raptor to help set up for the event. The whole scene, including the trucks, looked amazing! The helmets were set out, the trucks were lined up, and every last detail had been thought of between their team and ours. I was impressed with utlaw Offroad / Outlaw Raptor and absolutely loved meeting and working with all of them!

20.jpg

74.jpg

49.jpg

Last minute preparations were made as the athletes and winners showed up and got situated in their new rides. Ken Block, Casey Currie, Vaughn Gittin Jr, and BJ Baldwin started some friendly competition right from the get-go with some trash talking about who would “win” the race (when in reality, it wasn’t even a race!). My boyfriend Will was among the winners and it was great to have familiar face from home around. I was so stoked for him and Kiefer, his guest, to be a part of Race to Rehab. Unfortunately, Blake and I weren’t able to ride in the trucks with everybody, but it was still really great to be there and involved in the excitement.

64.jpg

82.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

When everybody took off for the trail, Blake and I set off for Subway to pick up lunch for the group. Let me tell you, getting 45 sandwiches from Subway to a destination 100 miles away in the middle of a desert wasteland is not an easy task. It was 115º out when we met back up with everybody to serve the food and let the mechanics tend to the trucks. They had already popped three tires!

101.jpg

98.jpg

1b.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

7.jpg

22.jpg

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More Race to Rehab

102.jpg

60.jpg

34.jpg

66.jpg

59.jpg

27.jpg

93.jpg[/CENTER]

When everybody arrived in Vegas, the truck came screaming in to the Hard Rock with skidding tires, smoke, and dust everywhere. Quite the entrance! High fives and photos were all around as everybody celebrated making it safely to Vegas! I think we all breathed a sigh of relief that every truck, driver, and guest made it on time and in one piece with no major hiccups or mechanical issues. After all, those guys were driving the trucks HARD in the middle of summer! Those Raptors can really take a beating!

47.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

109.jpg

81.jpg

72.jpg

Since everybody had bonded on the drive over, dinner that night was full of hilarious stories, toasts, and jokes. We continued the fun throughout the night and even though everybody was exhausted from the crazy day, we all rallied and had a great time! It doesn’t get much better than being VIP all night in Vegas with the awesome group we had. And seriously, people at Monster know how to PARTY.

The next morning, the party continued at the world-famous Rehab pool at the Hard Rock. We had two private cabanas for Monster that overlooked the whole shindig and gave us some shade from the sweltering heat. Besides being a ton of fun, the party was a great opportunity to talk to the athletes and do some networking in the industry. Ken Block talked to Will and I a bit about Gymkhana 5 while Liam Doran gave Kiefer advice on what car he should buy next. You just cant get that experience anywhere else.

1e.jpg

1w.jpg

Banned
Reaction score
awesome writeup as per usual. and amazing pictures. looks like a hell of a time.