General Tire Ford Raptor SVT with custom paint.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I think it looks awesome!! I think the last thing this world needs is another flat black or satin Raptor. Glad to see someone thinking a little outside the box!!

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside the box isn't always a good thing... bad color choice by general... atleast they didn't choose yellow

Attachments

• Yellow Raptor.jpg
    Yellow Raptor.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 171

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
In person its one of the best looking Raptor's out there. Who ever shot it did an amazing job. And the color is perfect IMO, just glad they didn't paint the redneck flares like Ford did

ExpoSatinRaptor-1.jpg

edit: I disagree with the Yellow comment
ExpoRaceworksRaptor.jpg

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In person its one of the best looking Raptor's out there. Who ever shot it did an amazing job. And the color is perfect IMO, just glad they didn't paint the redneck flares like Ford did

ExpoSatinRaptor-1.jpg

edit: I disagree with the Yellow comment
ExpoRaceworksRaptor.jpg

Man if that's the same truck I think it looks great in the picture you posted. Maybe just the photography made it look more brown than grey in the original post.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's pretty cool, reminds me of a fighter jet from the color. Now it just needs some airbrushed rivets and whatnot to look like the panels on a superhornet or tomcat lol

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i kinda like it! i mean its no Molten Orange, but its different and not Black hehe.

im still waiting for the hot pink Hello Kitty Raptor to show up, you know someones gonna do one.....