1st Monster Energy Outlaw Raptor Run is a go.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we are ready for launch!!! The 1st Monster Energy Outlaw Raptor Run is a go. if your one of the lucky 10 who got a spot on this run ,well congratulations! We booked up the 10 spots in 2 days and have several requests to take more. Luckily for those who still want to go we are doing this once a month. So we are now booking for July 23rd and 24th. I am super excited to have the privilege of leading some of my fellow raptors on this run. I have been doing these type of adventures for quite some years now and theirs is something really rewarding about putting these adventure trips together and enjoying the off road community with one another. This 1st run is going to be a blast. We have Raptors being shipped in from across the US with drivers flying in the day before to challenge the California desert terrain. The run I have planed will be a true test of driving ability but from what I have read on the registration forms sent in , I think you can all handle it. I'll be emailing the current drivers updates as we get close to the Run date. The next week I'll be available through email only to answer questions about the Run. ( Having my 5th baby on Friday :peace:) New registration sign ups for the July 23rd and 24th Run can be made buy calling the shop and reserving your spot. 949-581-5001 ask for Nate. I would like to thank every one for the overwhelming response and I hope to be racing through the desert in the near future with you.
Connor Gilmer
Outlaw Raptor