12 days and counting.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
July is here and the July Monster Energy Outlaw Raptor Run is approaching fast! I went out last Friday to pre-run some new sections for this upcoming event. This run will have a skills course on day 1.
The skills course will consist of:
(Timed course) We will run 1 truck at a time for safety reasons. Each truck will get a practice lap and then 2 timed laps.
(Slalom course) 1 practice and 2 timed.
(0-75-0) 1 practice and 1 timed.

After the skills course is completed we will run a series of moderate trails and end up at the California/Nevada state line. Depending on time, we can jump across the 15 to the south side and run the trails into vegas.

Once we arrival in Vegas we will check in to our Rooms and enjoy an included dinner/awards and sponsoring vendors prize give aways at PF Chang's restaurant.
See the awards:The Awards

Day 2 will take you back down to Barstow Ca on moderate trails and power line roads.

The Big Question: WILL THIS DAMAGE MY TRUCK ?????
The trail and course we have planned for this run is in no way intended to damage or hurt yourself or your vehicle. The run and skills course is set up so you can enjoy your Raptor and have fun!

For more info on the run email us: [email protected]

Attachments

• Course.jpg
    Course.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1990.jpg
    IMG_1990.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 105

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gosh Damnit! Some **** hits my raptor before the run! Its getting inspected tomorrow....I wanted to go to the first run but had baseball. Guess what I quit. Ive been planning this run with my dad since I first saw the post! Unless tomorrow they say its fixable and ford hauls ass to repair it for the run or the guy says its totaled then I run out the same day and buy another raptor or else I cant participate. I was really looking forward to this one! I still talked my dad into letting me go to look and watch all the raptors(if I am allowed) and get ideas for things to put on mine.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gosh Damnit! Some **** hits my raptor before the run! Its getting inspected tomorrow....I wanted to go to the first run but had baseball. Guess what I quit. Ive been planning this run with my dad since I first saw the post! Unless tomorrow they say its fixable and ford hauls ass to repair it for the run or the guy says its totaled then I run out the same day and buy another raptor or else I cant participate. I was really looking forward to this one! I still talked my dad into letting me go to look and watch all the raptors(if I am allowed) and get ideas for things to put on mine.

May I suggest Camry skidplates? :D

Seriously though, I hope it all works out for ya!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tell Ford to hit the Tow/Haul Ass button and speed things up! Sorry to hear about your truck.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are down to 3 days and I have every guy at the shop pulling 15 + hour days prepping for this run. Their will be a few out of state trucks coming in on Friday for some last minute upgrades and we still have to finish our Black Op's Raptor. Not add to our endless days and no sleep but we just sold out of our Outlaw Raptor front bumpers. So much for the inventory idea and keeping at least 10 in stock. O well the run must take priority at this point but we will be back on track building bumpers and the rear bump stop frame kit next week.