Will We Ever See Another Ad for Chevy Trucks Again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ohhh so THATS what's been wrong all these years. That damn abbreviation! :doh:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
seems like there are other pressing issues at GM for them to be worried about that they could set the use of their name on the back burner for a couple days months or FOREVER!! No wonder Ford is kicking your A$$es right now!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some say "Chevrolet", many say "Chevy". I say "Government owned and operated" and until that's terminated the company won't succeed. Their products can no matter what they call them but I want my 1/300,000,000th of the company sold ASAP!

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some say "Chevrolet", many say "Chevy". I say "Government owned and operated" and until that's terminated the company won't succeed. Their products can no matter what they call them but I want my 1/300,000,000th of the company sold ASAP!

Amen Brother!!! :sosayweall:

GasGasMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their ads here in TEXAS are in english, but they have a hispanic person narrating. He says Chebby in the ad.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anything, GM needs to stop running the BS ads saying they have paid off their loans and in full. That is the biggest crock of crap I've heard. As for the term Chevy...it seems to me that is a term best used by their fans. So if it was me, I would leave it alone!