They use supercharged Raptors to feed the cows in Finland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They must not have the idler pulley adjusted right because it' s not that easy to push the tensioner all the way down without a breaker bar.and then to just slip the belt back over.
That's probably way it slip off in the first place.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mogo

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering about that.

I'm pretty sure there was some kind of quip about "junky American cars" while they were trying to put the belt back on lol.

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They must not have the idler pulley adjusted right because it' s not that easy to push the tensioner all the way down without a breaker bar.and then to just slip the belt back over.
That's probably way it slip off in the first place.

something probably filled up with snow and popped it off

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Those Finnish are incredible drivers.

They start out driving as soon as they can see over the steering wheel. They are taught how to drive on everything. Gravel, loose dirt, rock, wet roads, sheet ice, deep snow, etc. They have to know how to drift a car... They also Have to know how to set a car down that is out of control. It makes sense too, the roads there are layed directly onto the terrain
They turn, twist, rise and fall suddenly. I saw a bit about it on top gear. Can't tell you which season or episode (top gear UK of course the only good one.) They all are professional drivers. That's why they have had more than 10 WRC wins than any other nation... Its incredible

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those Finnish are incredible drivers.

They start out driving as soon as they can see over the steering wheel. They are taught how to drive on everything. Gravel, loose dirt, rock, wet roads, sheet ice, deep snow, etc. They have to know how to drift a car... They also Have to know how to set a car down that is out of control. It makes sense too, the roads there are layed directly onto the terrain
They turn, twist, rise and fall suddenly. I saw a bit about it on top gear. Can't tell you which season or episode (top gear UK of course the only good one.) They all are professional drivers. That's why they have had more than 10 WRC wins than any other nation... Its incredible

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Think it was more or less this segment: Finland race: Mika Hakkinen teaches Captain Slow to drive - Top Gear - BBC Autos - YouTube

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't suppose anybody on FRF speaks Finnish?

At 2:49, the driver just passed gas and the passenger is asking him to crack the windows. Then at 3:02, the passenger is getting upset because the driver rolled all the windows up and put the child window lock on.