Spied! Mopar Ram Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
6a00d83451b3c669e201310f94251c970c-800wi.jpgThat didn't take long. Earlier this morning we showed you a preview sketch of the awesome Mopar Ram Power Wagon that's headed to Easter Jeep Safari later this month in Moab, Utah. Now, our spies have snapped pics of the real deal

More...

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's still not a Raptor. The ride doesn't appear to be as comfortable as the Raptor's not to mention it's just a standard cab. Everybody is looking for a piece of the Raptor pie.

DMAG

Reaction score
C'mon, ya gotta admit its pretty cool. Even if it never would have existed were there no Raptor.

6a00d83451b3c669e201310f944dd7970c-800wi.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very very cool. Jalopnik calls it "The Raptor of Rock Crawling".

Hey, I'm all for this sort of thing. Let Ram/Chrysler do something as amazing as Ford has done. Let them bring it to market. All it can do is push the competition... which can only mean better products for us.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not against it at all. I think it is an awesome looking rig but I am kind of partial to the Raptor.

GOODLIFE

Reaction score
Pretty sweet. I like that they went a different route with the rock crawling theme. I'm sure it would do pretty well in the mud too. I also think that they'd sell a bunch, especially if they offered bigger cab configurations. I doubt they'd go into production with tires that big though.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I can see all the people on RAM forums already complaining that it needs to be a crew cab with a diesel, lol.

GOODLIFE

Reaction score
I can see all the people on RAM forums already complaining that it needs to be a crew cab with a diesel, lol.

I can see that arguement holding it's position much better than people saying the same thing about the Raptor. Well, first of all, I don't think this truck is JUST a rock crawler. I think it's list of upgrades are very similiar to what would be put on a mudder. That's why I say the arguement would be a decent one. Mudders can be excessively big and ridiculously long. As long as they still offer the regular cab, then they still have their rock crawler. I don't think the Raptor would have a huge benefit in going to a marginally smaller regular cab but I can definantly see the appeal of a bigger cab attracting more buyers although offraod performance may slightly suffer. I love the body style of the Raptor. It is exactly what I'd design. Anything more, except maybe another foot in bed length, would be a waste for me. I really do like the shorter beds on the Raptor and this Ram though. It makes a huge statement and commitement when the manufacturers make a unique bodystyle just for a specialty truck. Definantly takes it to the next level. I'd really like to see this truck go into production. The regular Power Wagon impressed me 5 or 6 years ago, now Dodge needs something like this to be as impressive (but very different) as the Raptor.